Friday, December 03, 2010

Seven more new Christmas collections!
When I walked around the store Monday morning, I realized that the sixty-jillion Christmas groups that had arrived since August were almost gone. So the elves and I scurried around and by Friday, we have seven new collections that should help the take care of the problem of Christmas goodies flying off the shelves around here!

Pink Paislee's Father Christmas, below...


Cosmo Cricket's Mitten Weather, below...



The Paper Company's Christmas Village, below...



 The Paper Company's Holly Jolly, below...



 Moxxie's Joys of the Season, below...


 KaiserCraft's 'Tis the Season and Be Merry collections, below...


2 comments:

Kristi said...

you guys are killing me! I want them all of course! Hugs and the store looks great!!!

Penny Peck said...

Love the new website!!! Ho Ho Ho

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS