Friday, August 27, 2010

It's going to be a great fall at Scrapbook Generation!
I've been a busy girl. I just finished organizing all the orders I've done lately, and I came up with over 70 paper collections that will be arriving over the next few weeks. And that isn't all. There are about 10 more companies that I'll also be ordering from, so it's going to be a continuous flow of new goodies for the next couple of months, and Scrap-a-Palooza and Scrapmania are going to be the best shopping experiences ever!

We'll keep a steady stream of new collections going out here at SG, but we're also stockpiling at least 60 of the collections to debut at Palooza and Mania before they're out here at the store. I don't think any event anywhere can match that!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS