Tuesday, October 20, 2009




Debbi Turnbow: Designers Challenge Club long-distance member...
Creative ideas...Debbi used the Prima flower as the center for a three-layer flower on the top card...on the second card she used brown flourish accents as "leaves" for the flower...on the double-page layout she used a series of journaling strips as a design element, and used the tulle as a title tag accent...on the last layout, Debbi used a row of circles to balance out her title, which included a stamped sub-title.
Here is part of a message Debbi sent Scrapbook Generation along with her creations...
I am so excited to be a part of this club even though it is long distance. I hope sometime in the coming year to be able to attend a real meeting and meet everyone...You'll find I am not a fancy scrapbooker. I had never used flowers, tulle or "shaped" paper before so these simple things were new territory for me. Emma's layout, I especially love.....as beautiful as these Bo Bunny papers are, I never would have picked them up for a baby girl page. My uncreative mind would have sent me to the baby scrapbook paper aisle and I would have chosen pink and maybe a pale aqua like in the Bo Bunny papers. Instead, when I got these papers I went through my unscrapped photos to see what might match. When I laid that "finger" photo on the aqua, yellow & brown papers, I started salivating. I love the final result and I know our family will cherish it for many years to come. Thank you again for the opportunity to challenge myself and learn from others. I know it's going to be so much fun.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS