Friday, September 18, 2009

After having a page on Facebook for only about a week, Scrapbook Generation already has 195 fans! If you aren't one of them, please join us and send us over the 200 mark!

If you aren't on Facebook yet, it's easy to get registered. If I can do it, so can you! I'm actually quite enjoying the contacts I've made since I enrolled in May. I've corresponded with lots of former students (with many apologizing for how they acted in my high school classes)! If they only knew that I just remember the good things! I've also been able to reconnect with some of my own classmates, my neighborhood Barbie buddies from childhood, and lots of others.

We're using the Scrapbook Generation page as another way to keep you updated on everything related to our business. It can also be a great forum for you to discuss scrapbooking topics with each other! To find us and sign up as a fan, just do a search for Scrapbook Generation. Hope to see you there...I'm Debbie Rush Sanders on Facebook.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS