Wednesday, July 29, 2009




We're so fortunate to have Amy Wissbaum designing pages for us to display at Scrapbook Generation! Looking at the latest three pages she has shared with us, it's obvious how talented she is. Many of you who attend our retreats might have met Amy, who is a perennial winner in our layout contests there. Amy often creates single page layouts, which is a nice addition to the work of the rest of us two-pagers! I'm especially fond of the red, white, and blue layout made from Jenni Bowlin products. I have all those goodies, but I wasn't quite sure how to put them all together. I'm probably going to scraplift Amy's layout, which I hope she takes as a compliment!

2 comments:

loreleib said...

Well i have to say, Amy is a great inspiration to me and my scrapping. She has just recently, with in the past year been teaching me the art of scrapping and she is a pure joy to be around! We Love spending time together. sometimes till 1am at her house on the weekends. She is one of my very best friends and is one very talented mother, nurse and Scrapper!(and wife too!!)

Kodi Logan said...

Way to go Amy!!!!!!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS