Monday, June 29, 2009


Karin brought in this cute and colorful layout of our Fourth of July family fun last year. I love the overall design (I may have to copy it for one of my sketches!), and the touches of glitter in the title. I also really like the papers and border stickers by Reminisce.

The 2009 celebration is just around the corner, and I'll remind everyone that we'll be open regular Saturday hours this weekend. On Saturday, the first 50 shoppers who spend at least $25 will get a special edition patriotic page kit, a $12.99 value, free! We'll also start our annual model and sample sale of layouts, cards, and other items we've sold as classes or as clubs or as kits.

-- Arriving later this week: the Snorkel collection by Cosmo Cricket!
-- Arriving soon: several collections from Melissa Frances (I've forgotten everything I ordered, but I do remember general themes of patriotic, baby boy and baby girl, and several cute mini-albums!)

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS