Thursday, February 19, 2009













The top four photos are the new BasicGrey Marrakech and Porcelain collections...next five photos are new Teresa Collins Designs goodies...next four photos are the new Pink Paislee collections!

When I walked in to Scrapbook Generation today, it was like seeing a whole new store! Yesterday while they were getting all these new items displayed, Karin and Stacey actually ran out of paper trays, and we had just recently bought 400 more! We have seven new Bo-Bunny collections coming in today, and I'm not sure where we are going to put them.

Because of the huge amount of new papers in the last few days, we've added a 50% off sale section for the overflow papers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow!! Are you guys trying to give me a heart attack!lol I'm not sure I can handle this much new excitement at once : ) I was just there yesterday and Karin told me there would be more today but--how will I choose?!! See you soon!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS