Thursday, December 04, 2008


Super-Saver Scrapbooking starts this Saturday!

Since this is a brand new concept for us, and for you, I wanted to give you a sneak peak of the THREE layouts we'll be making Saturday for only $9. For ALL THREE! You get 6 sheets of cardstock, two sheets of regular papers, two die-cut papers, a full sheet of letter stickers, plus jewels, buttons, and twine.

I've had lots of fun with this new class, kind of like putting a puzzle together backwards! My challenge was to make the cutest three layouts I could, with a specific limit of supplies, and also making sure the pages were simple enough to complete in less than an hour and a half. I'm really pleased with the way this first group has turned out! Even though the papers coordinate, I think I came up with three distinct looks, so you don't have just three layouts that look the same.

The 10 and 2:30 sessions are full, but there is still time to get registered for the 11:30 am or 1 pm sessions this Saturday. All you have to do is call or stop by, register, and pre-pay the $9 materials fee.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS