Thursday, May 22, 2008

Sorry I didn't get my usual Monday post in, but I spent most of that day at "urgent care" with my mother. She's fine now, but it kind of scrambled our work week!

While I've been gone, Scrapbook Generation has received several cool new items, including a HUGE new ribbon purse. You've seen the smaller version here at the store, but this one should be named Titanic, or Gargantuan! This oversized model will hold pretty much all the ribbon in the world!

We also have the new Ella double-sided paper and sticker group by Bo-Bunny, in beautiful yellows, greens, and reds.

We just got a huge shipment from Daisy D's, filled with 8x8 paper pads and matching ribbon sets, flower sets, button sets, chipboard title sets, rub-ons, stickers, and more.

Also, new shaped albums in house shapes and school bus shapes...printed flower sets by Prima...and other stuff!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS