Tuesday, February 19, 2008

It's that fun time of the year when all the companies come out with their new products, and we already have placed orders for collections we think you will love. As we know arrival dates, I'll be more specific, but right now, our first picks at Scrapbook Generation are BasicGrey and My Mind's Eye. Both are scheduled to ship in mid-March. (To see what's in store, check out their websites!)

BasicGrey has returned from the bizarre to the beautiful! As many of you know, I thought that four of their last five collections were a little radical, for lack of a better word. I think I must not have been the only one, because the five collections this time are back to what I think of as classic BasicGrey! In addition, they have expanded their products and have matching brads, epoxy brads, die-cut shapes, and other items. I ordered pretty much everything from all five collections: Archaic, Boxer, Cupcake, Sugared, and Sultry.

My Mind's Eye also has three huge groupings that you'll love. Wild Asparagus and 29th Street Market both have loads of style, and so many matching page accessories (transparencies, journaling cards, titles, and more), many with a glimmer finish this time. Just Dreamy is a smaller line with matching die-cuts and buttons. We'll be getting every single item from all three groups!

We will also be bringing you the latest from Crate Paper, Scenic Route, K & Company, and other favorites! I'm ordering as fast as I can!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS