Saturday, January 12, 2008

I thought I would give you a heads-up on an exciting new tool: the Crop-A-Dile "Big Bite." This "souped-up" version of an already great tool includes what we've all wanted, a longer reach -- 6 inches! I've ordered 20, the suggested price is $39.99, and the expected ship date is March 28. As with many new items, they sell out quickly and then the manufacturer has a hard time filling re-orders. In anticipation of that, we'll be happy to take pre-orders from any of you who would like to have one of the Big Bites as soon as we get them.

Also, our distributor has let us know that they have an exclusive limited run of the EZ Pull ribbon purses in RED! We've ordered 12, and if you want to pre-order, you can. They are supposed to ship to us at the end of January.

Another product you can pre-order with us is the white Making Memories supply carousel, priced at $39.99. (I got one for Christmas, and I love it! It twirls, has open sections for tools to stand up, and also has several drawers for tiny items.) We have 8 ordered, and we'll be getting them sometime, I just don't know when.

For any of the three items, give us a call, or stop by, to pre-order.

Finally, we are supposed to be getting in an order of a trendy new product you spritz on your papers and other materials, called "glimmer mist," by Tattered Angels. We have about 10 colors coming in, and I think they may be here on Wednesday. I'll let you know for sure on Monday.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS