Saturday, January 19, 2008

A couple of quick things...

1 -- BasicGrey's "Two Scoops" collection will arrive mid-afternoon on Tuesday. In addition to that collection, there are papers, rub-ons, clear stamps, sticker letters, every set of chipboard letters that they make, plus some really cool shaped mini-albums.

2 -- Glimmer Mist by Tattered Angels is the coolest new product I've seen in ages! I tried out the candy apple red, and it's gorgeous. Spritz, spritz, spritz, and my plain chipboard word became red with golden metallic highlights! On a sheet of grungeboard, the look was more marbled, and so pretty! The neat thing is that it seems as if every one of the zillion colors it comes in has a different story to tell. Someone at the crop last night used bubblegum pink on chipboard, and it was a beautiful pink with white/silvery highlights. So cool! As soon as I get off of here, I'll be ordering as many more of the colors as I can. We started off with 11, and that's just a drop in the bucket!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS