Friday, November 16, 2007


Finally! I hate waiting to be able to share great news! I'm not sure how much I'm allowed to say just yet, but if you'll go to creatingkeepsakes.com, and click on the area which will get you to the new look for the magazine, then all you need to do is scroll down to the bottom of the page for a HUGE announcement concerning Allison Davis and nine other scrapbookers. Once again, Scrapbook Generation is SO lucky to have Ali as a part of both our home and store family!

PS. Since Ali has blogged already about the news, I guess it's okay for me to blab! She is one of the 10 Dream Team members for Creating Keepsakes! It's a brand new concept for the magazine, and Ali will have all kinds of new opportunities as she works and designs exclusively for them. Can you tell that I'm a proud mom?

1 comment:

scrapinmo said...

CONGRATULATIONS Ali & Mom & Karin & Stacey. This is wonderful news! I knew something good was going to happen for Ali.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS