Saturday, December 02, 2006

These past few days have shown me that whether events are happy or sad depends a great deal on your perspective. During my 32 years in education, I had counted the words "snow day" as two of the most glorious in the whole English language. A day off of school was nothing short of fantastic, especially when my girls were little.

Now that I'm involved in a business, those words don't quite do it for me anymore! Scrapbook Generation had a "snow day" Thursday, and that meant we lost a day's revenue. So while I did enjoy the day at home, I didn't really, really, really enjoy it like I would have in the past. The weather also caused some problems with classes and crops.

Here are some weather-related updates to our schedule.

-- The November 30 Christmas Gift Lunch Pail class has been rescheduled for Thursday, December 7, and those interested can still sign up.
-- Anyone signed up for the December 1 Midnight Madness can transfer the fee to any other event they choose.
-- The Holiday Gift Extravanganza scheduled for Saturday, December 2 had been rescheduled for Saturday, December 9. We still have room for more participants.
-- The Santa's Wish List Mini-Album class will still be held Sunday, December 3 at 2 p.m. We still have room for anyone wanting to enroll.

Photos of all those class projects are shown on our website, scrapbookgeneration.com.

Scrapbook Generation will be open tonight (Saturday) until 9 p.m., and is open tomorrow (Sunday) from noon through 5 p.m.
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS